Synopsis of Dale Marsh’s trip to the San Jose area in late November 2012
Darryl Pearson moves at 100 miles an hour; reading Dick B. book & enjoying
1. Fri. night: Higher Power Celebration; Eddie G. (Steve Aurell incapacitated—Steve came). Gave testimony. Eddie wanted Dale back to do an A.A. history powerpoint.
2. Sat. morning A.A. mtg.
3. Sat. evening. 27-year A.A. birthday. Went to A.A. meeting to celebrate. Met others there who did Christian recovery.
4. Sun. morn.: Dale preached at Darryl’s (recovery) Seven Trees Baptist church.
5. Sun. night: Spoke at “Cura” recovery house in Fremont.
6. Doug Nunes spoke on the phone but did not meet
7. Mon. even.: Spoke at Don Zonic’s mtg. from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Doug Nunes and Don Zonic both want to get Christian Recovery leaders together. Had a Northern California organization of Christian recovery leaders. (All had dropped or avoided Celebrate Recovery for the same meetings.) Tended to feel alone.
A new group, “The Meeting” in Fair Oaks: One of Dale’s friends is on the leadership team