Some immediate, substantial training and workshop opportunties with Dick and Ken
on "A First Century Christian Fellowship" -- Model for Recovery Today Among the Many Who Want God's Help and all the other support they can get and then pass on to others!
Dick B., Copyright 2012 Anonymous. All rights reserved
On behalf of the International Christian Recovery Coalition, Ken and I begin immediately working with others, at their pace and at their place, to encourage and train those who want to establish Old School Early A.A. groups, meetings, and classes in their areas today.
We hope you will all take advantage of our prepublication offer at only $9.95, use the paypal donation button on the front center column of our main website www.dickb.com, and download your copy of the new 80 + page Guidebook on How to Conduct the new12 Step Recovery Meeting that are mushrooming in growth and attention. So that you can let us know how we can help you.
Starting this coming week,
1. On the Island of Maui, we will be speaking at an A.A. meeting on the Second Step and on what is available for a regular early A.A. weekly study meeting on Old School A.A. right here in Kihei, Maui Hawaii. They are hot to trot.
2. Shortly we expect a visit from a Utah supporter who wants to help us get this rolling.
3. Right after that, we will be on the Island of Oahu, meeting with a highly successful study group leader in Honolulu who has worked on old school A.A. outreach to men using conference-approved literature, the Bible, the 12 Steps, our literature, and meeting weekly with his group for a period of two years for each group.
4. We also expect to meet with a recovered believer who is enthused over starting a similar program on the Island of Kauai.
5. In the last few days, we have been in touch with: (a) The president and founder of CityTeam International who is enlarging CityTeam International's program "Discovery Recovery " available world wide in a ministry to the lost at the many places where they have also been doing successful "church planting" in West Africa and now organizing a new program in Nicaragua. (b) A pastor on Oahu who is doing similar outreach in China, Japan, and the Pacific Rim. (c) A pastor who is commencing similar work in Germany and several other ministry outreach places.
6. Beginning about March 27, we will be doing workshop training sessions with the leaders of several different types of Christian recovery, AA friendly, old school A.A. in (a) Oroville, California, (b) Foster City, California, (c) Brentwood, California, (d) Livermore, California, (e) San Jose, California and any other groups who want to meet for a few hours and get such groups rolling in the SF Bay Area.
7. From May 14-22, we will be in Orange County doing workshop training with: (a) A leader in Escondido, California, (b) A leader in Irvine, California, (c) A leader in Orange, California, (d) A leaders in Costa Mesa, California, (e) leaders in Westminster, California, (f) leaders in Huntington Beach, California, and (g) A couple of roving ambassadors for Christ in the Orange County area.
Repeating the message: And urging you to download for $9.95 the class as described on the main page of our website www.dickb.com
Urging you to plan a visit with us on Oahu during the period March 22-25.
Urging you to attend one of the workshops in the SF Bay Area during the period March 28-April 1.
Urging you to get together with us in the week we will be in Orange County for individual and group sessions and also for the conference at His Place Church, Westminster, March 18-19.
To make arrangements, please contact, as soon as possible:
Dick B., PO Box 837, Kihei, HI 96753-0837
Dick B., 808 874 4876
Dick B., email@example.com
Ken B., 808 276 4945 - the quickest way to reach us.