Foundations for 12-Step Recovery: Manuscript Copies That Tell The Underlying Sources and Facts
Copyright 2012 Anonymous. All rights reserved
Four Valuable Resource and Research Collections Available Now For Those Who Want to Acquire All Four and Study Them, Learn about and Share about Them, and Build Their Knowledge of Accurate Twelve Step Collections that Contain Some Real, Foundational, Twelve Step Source Materials
The four, as a group of collected, archived, phot-copies, are:
· The Early Manuscripts at Stepping Stones, found and compiled by Dick B.
· Anne Smith’s Journal 1933-1939, found and compiled by Dick B.
· The Samuel M. Shoemaker, Jr. Papers, found and compiled by Dick B.
· A complete, bound copy of the Printer’s Manuscript of DR. BOB and the Good Oldtimers, acquired by Dick B. from the Dennis Cassidy family.
Complimentary Perfect Bound Explanatory Volumes by Dick B.
· Dick B., Turning Point: A History of Early A.A.’s Spiritual Roots
· Dick B., Anne Smith’s Journal 1933-1939
· Dick B., New Light on Alcoholism: God, Sam Shoemaker, and A.A.
· Dick B., The Akron Genesis of Alcoholics Anonymous
To acquire this entire collection (all four manuscripts and the additional four explanatory titles), or for further information, contact Dick B. at dickb.com or 808 874 4876