Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Delightful Note of Appreciation from a Recovered Woman Believer - Thank you!


Good Morning,

 

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all the work you have done and continue to do on behalf of AA members.  I am a newcomer (less than 2 years) from a strong Christian background.  It is so disheartening to see how AA has tried to hide the truth about the role of Jesus Christ in its history.  I read your site for confirmation, encouragement and strength to deal with AAs who cannot or will not believe.  Dr. Bob talked about the truth being that the Great Fact had become the Great Compromise for those who cannot or will not believe - God can and will if He is sought.  I said it often in meetings because I believe it it so true.  Once again, thank you for all you do to bring the truth about AA's history to light.

 

Antoinette

No comments: