Friday, April 23, 2010

Thanks to my Heavenly Father

April 21, 2010 marked my 24th year of continuous sobriety. The thanks go to Almighty God in the name of His Son Jesus Christ. They also extend to the Fellowship of drunks with whom I have been associated and very active since the 3rd day of my sobriety. As Bill Wilson quoted his old friend Ebby Thacher: "God has done for me what I could not do for myself." And as Dr. Bob Smith said at the close of his personal story. "Your Heavenly Father will never let you down!" Both statements reflect my view today after having worked very hard to serve and glorify God in the outreach I have made to others who wanted God's help. It is good to report that those who sought His help proved the last point of the abc's. God could and would if He were sought. God Bless, Dick B. www.dickb.com

No comments: