Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome to Tim Kolstad, Colorado, latest Christian Recovery Coalition participant


Welcome to Tim Kolstad, an up and coming recovered Christian believer and leader in Colorado Springs. He's doing lots to advance the International Christian Recovery Coalition mission and projects and to foster the strength of the Snyder retreats.

Here's the message Tim just sent to Ken and me:

timmkolstad@yahoo.com


 

Hello Dick and Ken,

    What an honor, privilege and blessing it was to meet you and fight the good fight side by side with you in Leesburg, FL last November. The Cause continues here in Colorado Springs. My group has registered with New York (application pending), We're handing out P-53 pamphlets and loaning Dick B. books out of the library. I would like to be listed as a participant in the Christian Recovery Coalition as well as be put in touch with others in Colorado, if there are any. I had you sign an amazing grace book for a young lady I was dating. Well, we are engaged to be married this September. She says we're just like Clarence and Grace.  God is good!!!! Grace and peace be multiplied to you both and let me know if there's anything I can do for you. 

Tim Kolstad

Came to Believe-Colorado

3410 N El Paso St lot B8

Colo Spgs CO 80907

720-862-6432

No comments: