Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Don Z of Saratoga CA and JTLM Latest Participant


Welcome to our latest participant in International Christian Recovery Coalition. Don Z and Joy to the Lord Ministries listing is as follows:


 

International Christian Recovery Coalition Listing for Don Zonic

“California

            Saratoga

Don Z. (sobriety date 12/28/89, AA home group is Saturday Nite Live in San Jose, CA)

12480 Woodside Court, Saratoga, CA, 95070 home 408.973.1175 cell 408.568.4874 I am the founder/director for Joy of the Lord Ministries (JOTL) established in February of 1991.  I received my ministerial credential in '99 so I am a marrying and burying pastor in the rooms.  JOTL was birthed in my home from within Saturday Nite Live.

JOTL Ministries

PO Box 700551, San Jose, CA, 95170; joyofthelordrecovery.com (a relatively new site, as God finally brought somebody along to get us on line) Our site contains just a bit of information as getting together with the webmaster is difficult (even though I sponsor him).”

No comments: