Sunday, March 09, 2014

Stick with the Winners! And Here's What A.A. Number Three Said:


Stick with the Winners! What did These AA Say?

Dick B.

© 2014 Anonymous. All rights reserved

Bill D., the Akron attorney, became A.A. Number Three; and here’s what he had to say about Bill Wilson’s cure:

I thought, I think I have the answer. Bill was very very grateful that he had been released from this terrible thing and he had given God the credit for having done it, and he’s so grateful about it he wants to tell other people about it.

That sentence, “The Lord has been so wonderful to me curing me of this terrible disease, that I just want to keep telling people about it,” has been a sort of a golden text for the A.A. program and for me.

Alcoholics Anonymous, 4th ed., page 191

dickb@dickb.com

No comments: