Saturday, July 06, 2013

Cleveland M. Expresses Appreciation for Our Material on A.A.'s Link to the Bible


HI Dick,

 

Praise God forevermore. I just read your story again and find myself 100% in agreement with you. When I came to myself the next morning after being beaten by a gang and left for dead it was the Mighty hand of God that woke  me up sober. I dressed and told my wife to get dressed we were going to church.  It was there that I went forward for prayer and surrendered my life to God and that my friend was the first day of my sobriety December 10, 2001.

 

I would love to share with you one day my story and how God brought me back from the pits of hell and led me to becoming an Elder in the Church. I am grateful for AA and what it has done for me but most important of all I am in 100% agreement on The Big Book and The Bible. God has blessed me as well in the last 6 years earning a 2nd masters degree in Human Services /specialization in counseling, a certificate in Addiction Counseling, Marriage and family Counseling, and Diversity Studies and now one class away from the certificate in mental health counseling. Every day I am blessed. Psalm 68:19  Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

 

Thank you again for your dedication and research and sharing what you have learned. May God continue to Bless you.

 

Cleveland

No comments: